- 1/4 cup lavender simple syrup
- 1 cup peach or mango fruit puree
12 oz Wild Lime Dry Soda or Pellegrino sparkling water
6 oz vodka, tequila, or champagne
- 4 sprigs lavender, optional garnish
- 4 leaves lemon verbena, optional garnish
- 4 peach wedges, optional garnish
- Make a simple syrup infused with fresh lemon verbena, star anise, ginger root.
- Mix simple syrup, fruit puree and vodka or tequila together and divide over rocks in wine or martini glass.
- Top off with champagne, pellegrino, Dry Soda or other flavored bubbly water.
- Garnish glass with sprig of fresh lavender, lemon verbena and peach wedge.
This makes a great summer adult beverage, or omit the vodka or tequila for an alcohol-free version. Tequila made in the traditional way from the blue agave plant is naturally gluten-free so be sure to use a 100% blue agave tequila. Tito’s and Smirnoff vodka are both Gluten Free. At Coho, we pour a local micro distilled vodka that is apple-based vodka made by Bellewood Acres in Lynden, Washington. It too is gluten free.